There are days and times were our minds are at ease and are comforted. However, there are days and times were we feel neglected and lost. When we feel lost and torn apart by the earthly effects we always need to remember Jeremiah 29:11. In the twenty-ninth chapter of Jeremiah you will find the story of the prophet, Jeremiah, has sent a letter from Jerusalem to the elders and priests from Jerusalem who are made captives and taken to Babylon. Jeremiah states, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an unexpected end." KJV
Recently I have come across some serious barriers that have tried to hold me back and loose my faith in God and there are times I have had thoughts that cross my mind to just give up and to forget the things of which I was fighting for. When I was studying God's word in a desperation for motivation to keep moving on I came across Jeremiah's words and I instantly felt peace. Things are so much different now compared to the times of the Old Testament days and I thank God everyday for that simple fact. The quoted scripture above can say many things to different people. This scripture can tell people that somethings are beyond their control but have faith in God because he has much bigger plans for you that are beyond your imagination. In 1 Corinthians 2:9 Paul is speaking to the church of Corinth and he states "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." KJV This scripture also speaks wonders to my mind. It reminds me that I have a father who has more power and more love that is beyond any comprehension that any man on Earth may have. We all have this father who loves us so much that he has given his world to us, he has given one of his own children for us, and he has the patience with us that we cannot understand how he can still possibly love us after all that we have done to defy him or even disappoint him.
To sum up everything that has been said so far you can find scriptures and even chapters in the bible, no matter which version you may read and study, that shows the love God has for us and how he will always be there for us. If you need more scripture to study here are some more to look at and to read the stories of which it is found in order to understand the true amount of love God has for us all. I hope that this helped you in any possible way no matter if you are struggling with something or if you just needed conformation of God's love and support for you.
Ephesians 2:4-5 "But God who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grave ye are saved)..." KJV
Zephaniah 3:17 "The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy, he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing." KJV
Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid, of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee." KJV
John 6:37 "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." KJV
Romans 8:38-39 "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." KJV
No comments:
Post a Comment